What are cookies?
Cookies store your browsing record on your PC or smartphone upon accessing websites.
What are cookies used for?
Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) uses the information, such as the pages accessed by users and the number of times a user accessed a page, obtained using cookies (hereinafter referred to as the “Cookie Information”) in the yakult.co.jp website operated by the Company (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) for the purposes below. It shall never use the Cookie Information for purposes other than below.
- To display websites and advertisements customized for individual users
- To improve the quality of the Company’s service by reflecting the information on marketing activities
- To improve the Website through examination and analysis of statistical access information
The Company retains the Cookie Information for the period necessary for achieving these purposes.
Changing the cookie settings
(1) Cookie setting for browsers
Please note that if you disable cookies, functions of some websites and services may be restricted or some webpages may not be displayed correctly.
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
(2) Third party cookie settings such as by advertisement distribution service
- Google Japan G.K.
- Yahoo Japan Corporation
- Facebook Japan K.K.
- Twitter Japan K.K.
- LINE Corporation
(3) Linking the Cookie Information and personal information
The Company may link the Cookie Information and users’ personal information and use or provide it to the extent necessary to a third party in order to achieve the purposes described in the above “What are cookies used for?”
Tool for grasping the Website usage status using cookies
- Google Analytics opt-out add-on
- Google Analytics terms of service
Revisions to the policy
The policy is subject to change without prior notice. Please be aware that any changes related to this policy will become effective as soon as they appear on the Website.
Established on April 1, 2022